For parents of children age 2 1/2-5
In this 8-week class you will learn positive discipline methods to calm tantrums, avoid power struggles and engage your child’s cooperation. Insight into your child’s temperament and developmental stage along with guided practice with setting limits calmly and consistently will equip you with a parenting toolbox you can use throughout the years of childrearing.
- How your child’s development and temperament influence behavior
- Solutions for morning dawdling, bedtime battles and sleep issues
- Power struggles and tantrums—getting to calm
- Healthy eating and stress-free toilet training
- How to encourage your child’s confidence, capability and beginning independence
- Techniques to help your child practice self-control and self-regulation
- Why conventional discipline methods don’t work—and the positive tools that do work
- How to nurture a warm, happy relationship with your child and have more fun as a family
Apr 4, 18, 25, May 2, 9, 16, 23, and 30 @ 9:30 -11:30 am
Includes: Eight 2-hour sessions, textbook, materials, and private Facebook group. Optional private coaching session offered at a discount.
- Eight session class only – $379
- Eight session class plus 1 hour private coaching ($499 value) – $459
- Eight session class with spouse ($758 value) – $579
- Eight session class with spouse plus 1 hour private coaching ($858 value) – $659