For parents of 5-12 year olds
Building on the foundation of positive parenting, PEP II introduces more skills and guided practice for ending power struggles, talking so your children really listen, using consequences and working out solutions with children. Class time is structured for individual problem solving, helping all participants better understand their children’s goals and figure out how to respond more effectively.
- New tools and insights for setting limits
- Using consequences, working to agreement and finding common ground with your child
- Effective communication—listening to understand, talking to be heard
- How to hold a Family Council meeting, with opportunity for practice and feedback
Parenting Essentials Part 1, 2, and PEP II Part 1 or Thriving With Teens Part 1 , 2, and PEP II Part 1 are prerequisites.
- Four session class only – $279
- Four session class plus 1 hour private coaching ($400 value) – $359
- Four session class with Spouse ($558 value) – $449
- Four session class with Spouse plus 1 hour private coaching ($658 value) – $529